PopeyeMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about muse elf skill,orb of reduce shield.

Go down

about muse elf skill,orb of reduce shield. Empty about muse elf skill,orb of reduce shield.

Post  highelf Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Dear gm,
i would like to ask you about the muse elf skill.the orb of reduce shield skill is able to learn but the skill didn't appear on the skill screen down.

So would you like to help me to fix this small problem and why i cant wear a level 400 armor excellent.i don know how to wear i click and pull to my armor is not working,i already try to take out the armor or all the item still not working.i already up the correct stats and level.

wish you will help me thank Smile

highelf

Back to top Go down

about muse elf skill,orb of reduce shield. Empty Re: about muse elf skill,orb of reduce shield.

Post  Admin Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 am

To HighElf

Some Of The Skill You Need To Do Marlon Quest and 3rd Job Class To Learn It .

Level 400 Armor = Season4 Item.

So You Will Need To Be 3rd Job Too .

Admin
Admin

https://popeyemu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

about muse elf skill,orb of reduce shield. Empty about 3rd job

Post  highelf Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Dear gm,
i heard what you say but how may i learn orb of reduce shield damge when i done 3 item and next is kill 3 wolf type hero but i go barrack it didn't appear?

highelf

Back to top Go down

about muse elf skill,orb of reduce shield. Empty Re: about muse elf skill,orb of reduce shield.

Post  Admin Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Hmm i don get what u mean . .

Can Add Me At : PopeyeMu@live.com.sg . . .

Admin
Admin

https://popeyemu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down