PopeyeMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to connect to both server and website. Help pls.

3 posters

Go down

Unable to connect to both server and website. Help pls. Empty Unable to connect to both server and website. Help pls.

Post  McNuggets Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi GM and everyone,

I'm posting on the behalf of my friend who can't connect to server and website. After launching the game, he gets disconnected. As for the site, unable to load page. I can't seem to recall anything about him commiting any mistake that deserves a ban? So, in case he got banned accidentally, kindly review his case please =)

He tried both on laptop and com, he only got his problem today. Help pls. thanks. Any info would be of great help.

McNuggets

Back to top Go down

Unable to connect to both server and website. Help pls. Empty Re: Unable to connect to both server and website. Help pls.

Post  terry_js Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 pm

did ur friend fuck the NPC?

terry_js

Back to top Go down

Unable to connect to both server and website. Help pls. Empty Re: Unable to connect to both server and website. Help pls.

Post  McNuggets Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 am

ah ha ha... funny.

McNuggets

Back to top Go down

Unable to connect to both server and website. Help pls. Empty Server Down!

Post  RazorBlade Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:27 pm

LoL is this a joke? Not funny at all lor... ... lol! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Sad
RazorBlade
RazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down