PopeyeMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mg max vit then the hp always changes when i logg in.

5 posters

Go down

My mg max vit then the hp always changes when i logg in. Empty My mg max vit then the hp always changes when i logg in.

Post  iamquincy Sat May 30, 2009 11:21 am

My mg max vit then always got less hp then what is suppose to have

iamquincy

Back to top Go down

My mg max vit then the hp always changes when i logg in. Empty Re: My mg max vit then the hp always changes when i logg in.

Post  Admin Sun May 31, 2009 2:11 am

Huh ??
i don get what u mean

Admin
Admin

https://popeyemu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My mg max vit then the hp always changes when i logg in. Empty Re: My mg max vit then the hp always changes when i logg in.

Post  Dark Sun May 31, 2009 2:29 am

iamquincy wrote:My mg max vit then always got less hp then what is suppose to have

With your stats add to max 65k vit
the life alway drop but nuthing my Blademaster have only 10k hp Razz lol!
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurabawa Sun May 31, 2009 3:59 am

u see as the life drop but actually, for ur 200k++ hp, theres a few bars of 60k+ hp stacked, so when u recover hp, u will see as ur hp decrease, but actually its just filling up another bar

Kurabawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am

If wanted to see your truth life . . you can alway party with someone and press P to see your Truth life

Admin
Admin

https://popeyemu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PinkBean Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Though I'm new to this server, but I'm not new to the MU... LOL. This is visual bug which occur in almost every server... Like if your HP is eg. 65070 u will see it as 70... Hope i helps
PinkBean
PinkBean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum